FLOWER CHILD, STYLISH & JOYFUL
Our Boho Loafers are designed with an elastic ankle which allows them to stay on your little babe's foot and makes them easy to get on and off.
Available Colours: Cream with Cream details, Cream with Tapestry details & Nude with Leopard details & Leopard with Cream details
*Please note: We source our leather and materials from small scale companies, this can sometimes mean that colours & details may vary slightly*
Our handmade soft leather shoes are as good as bare feet, that allow little feet to move and develop as nature intended.
Lil Soles shoe were originally designed on the Sunshine Coast QLD, since 1986
- Help keep socks on
- Added wiggle room for developing feet
- Elastic around the ankle to help get on & off easier
- Ideal for babies crawling around
- Perfect for balance when they start standing and walking
- Great for day-care shoes for toddlers!
- You will get so many compliments
- Sizes 0-4 suede soles for non-slip
- Sizes 5-8 Toughtek non slip rubber sole (see blog to find out more)
Handmade to order.
Please allow 5-10 working days (2 weeks) for your order to be crafted
Our shoes are handmade by us, we only hold a small amount of stock but generally, shoes will be made when ordered.
This is why we allow approximately 5-10 working days for your order to be completed ready for shipping.
Please note that not all colours are available online if you have a specific colour in mind that isn't on our website, please get in touch and we can try and make it happen.
For correct sizing, please measure the length of your child's foot, heel to tip of big toe with a soft measuring tape on the bottom of their foot or follow the following steps below.
We recommend ordering a size bigger than your child's foot for growth. 'Example: Baby’s foot measures 11 cm order a size 3'.
Our shoes are soft so they will stretch and mould to your child's feet with wear.
|Our Size||Age||Foot size||Shoe Size||EU Size|
|0||0-1 month||8 cm||9 cm||15|
|1||1-3 months||9 cm||10 cm||16|
|2||3-6 months||10 cm||11 cm||17|
|3||6-9 months||11 cm||12 cm||18|
|4||9- 12 months||12 cm||13 cm||19|
|5||12-18 months||13 cm||14 cm||20|
|6||18-24 months||14 cm||15cm||22|
|7||2-2.6 years||15cm||16 cm||23|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device